ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Feature Request: History of Captures

(1/1)

wraith808:
In the Screenshot Captor window, you have a list of the captures that you've done by default.  What I'd like is in a menu somewhere (whether it's in the right-click menu, or in the file menu) there to be a list of all files saved by Screenshot Captor, whether to the default location or by using the Save As command- as long as a file was saved, it would be in that list.  It can be limited to the last 10 captures if necessary, or it can be somewhere else if it's not limited.  I'd just like to see where the captures were, no matter what was saved.

Thoughts?

cranioscopical:
It can be limited to the last 10 captures if necessary, or it can be somewhere else if it's not limited.  I'd just like to see where the captures were, no matter what was saved.

Thoughts?
-wraith808 (August 03, 2015, 11:47 AM)
--- End quote ---
I could use that on my machines as I sometimes lose track of a capture and have to resort to Everything to find it.
My wife could use it on her machines too, as she sometimes loses track of a capture and I have to resort to Everything to find it

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version