ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

PSA: Woe to Thee Who Performs a Windows 10 Clean Install

<< < (9/10) > >>

kyrathaba:
I didn't have any tech issues deriving from my upgrade, but I have to say I'm a bit surprised at Microsoft's crudeness:

wraith808:
I... didn't get that screen.  I got the screen, it was just with a different title.  Was that a joke?  Or did that really happen?

kyrathaba:
Joke  ;D

Stoic Joker:
Now ^That^ is funny.  :D Especially after spending the last few days staring at that exact screen...wishing it would do something interesting before I fell asleep (on site..).  :Thmbsup:

Innuendo:
Now ^That^ is funny.  :D Especially after spending the last few days staring at that exact screen...wishing it would do something interesting before I fell asleep (on site..).  :Thmbsup:-Stoic Joker (August 08, 2015, 07:58 AM)
--- End quote ---

The new screen could use some improvement, but it is far, far better than the installation screens of yore where you're sitting at what looks to be a static DOS-type screen & the only indicator anything is going on a status bar line at the bottom of screen displaying text that this file got copied....all rendered in a fuzzy font that was rescued from 1983.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version