ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Nothing working to get FUBAR PC to boot

<< < (2/3) > >>

kyrathaba:
Thanks again, tomos, THAT worked! Course I still have to download and install drivers but there's a fresh copy of Win 7 Ultimate on the little box :D

tomos:
Thanks again, tomos, THAT worked! Course I still have to download and install drivers but there's a fresh copy of Win 7 Ultimate on the little box :D
-kyrathaba (August 01, 2015, 06:33 PM)
--- End quote ---

great :Thmbsup:

kyrathaba:
So, I've got a nice, shiny new installation of Win 7 Ultimate x64, but no software came with the unit. I went to Lenovo's website to get drivers, and naturally they aren't available currently:

http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/products/desktops-and-all-in-ones/thinkcentre-m-series-desktops/thinkcentre-m53

Anyone know where device drivers for the Lenovo ThinkCentre M53 Tiny might be obtained?

4wd:
^That website has something strange with it, I can't see the drivers in Pale Moon on my desktop but I downloaded both the chipset and graphic drivers using Chrome on my android tablet.

So, something to try.

Otherwise, my one shop stop for driver installation these days if I can't find them, is DriverPack Solution (which you can install to a flash drive to run).  I usually download the ISO (~10GB) but the online version might get you what you want, assuming you have net access on it.

Deozaan:
I went looking on Archive.org and it didn't have anything useful. But I also looked with archive.is and it seems to have links:

https://archive.is/MEFpY

I think it has something to do with adblock/scriptblockers. The content is there. But if your browser won't let the Javascript load it in (is that still being called AJAX?) it will just say "currently unavailable" and be totally unhelpful.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version