ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Hotkey or Alias to open FARR options window?

(1/1)

0xc0c0:
Hello, I'm not sure if this functionality is available. Is there way to open FARR's Options window with having to click on the toolbar. Say, using a hotkey or setting up an alias? Thank you for the wonderful program ;D

Josh:
Type gooptions

0xc0c0:
Thanks. I did find it in the online help. The local CHM help file is not working for me.

mouser:
to fix a local help file that opens as blank, right click on the chm file to show file properties and find the UNBLOCK button; the problem is that windows sometimes marks downloaded help file as unsecure.

ps.
I thought there was a hotkey to open options from main window (Ctrl+O) but that seems to not work unless you are in the results list, so that may be considered a bug.

0xc0c0:
to fix a local help file that opens as blank, right click on the chm file to show file properties and find the UNBLOCK button; the problem is that windows sometimes marks downloaded help file as unsecure.-mouser (August 09, 2015, 10:24 PM)
--- End quote ---
Thanks, this fixed it.

ps.
I thought there was a hotkey to open options from main window (Ctrl+O) but that seems to not work unless you are in the results list, so that may be considered a bug.
-mouser (August 09, 2015, 10:24 PM)
--- End quote ---
Yes, it could be/is a bug. I opted to use an alias that does [c]dolaunch gooptions[/c]. Btw the Help files says [c]Alt+O[/c] for the hotkey.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version