ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > DC Gamer Club

Viva Piñata - can it be run on Windows 10?

<< < (2/2)

Deozaan:
I recently got Fable 3 to work on Windows 10 by uninstalling everything having to do with GFWL and then reinstalling GFWL client with the download from Microsoft's site.

And when I say everything having to do with GFWL, I don't mean other games. I just mean anything that shows up in your Add/Remove Programs about Games for Windows (Marketplace/Live Redistributable).

That might fix your problem with GFWL not accepting your valid login. But then again, that may just be an issue with 2-Factor Authentication.

IainB:
@Deozaan: ^^ That's a new one on me, though in my case the GFWL Client was not already installed and was downloaded fresh as a virgin installation from the MS website anyway.
There's all sorts of things suggested in the forums, though most of it seems to be hearsay or blind experimentation and if it works then it's probably by pure chance. So far, I have found nothing that confirms that a VP installation on Win10 is repeatedly successful if you do such-and-such.
What I find quite surprising is that there seems to be little or no comment on or support for the thing from Microsoft.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version