ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

What's living in your taskbar notification area right now?

<< < (14/17) > >>

wraith808:
What about in the popup?  Those are the ones that I didn't recognize.  And what is SaverPal?  I tried a search... but couldn't find it other than a reference on ProcessChecker

Arizona Hot:
What about in the popup?  Those are the ones that I didn't recognize.  And what is SaverPal?
-wraith808 (September 21, 2015, 11:34 AM)
--- End quote ---

SaverPal is a screensaver utility. If you want a copy I can send you one, I was able to find a copy online but I don't know how safe that was.

What's living in your taskbar notification area right now?     What's living in your taskbar notification area right now?

Which items from my Start menu didn't you recognize?

wraith808:
I meant from the little popup from the task notification area.  Going through your list, it didn't seem like you listed those.  And I don't use a screensaver, but thanks for the offer and the info!

Arizona Hot:
meant from the little popup from the task notification area.  Going through your list, it didn't seem like you listed those.  And I don't use a screensaver, but thanks for the offer and the info!
-wraith808 (September 21, 2015, 09:47 PM)
--- End quote ---

Safely Remove Hardware and Eject Media, Eraser, Hotkey utility V2.5.
Intel(R) HD Graphics, Realtek HD Audio Manager, Seagate Dashboard Agent.
Speakers: 100%, Get Windows 10.

Everything except Eraser and Seagate Dashboard came with the computer(a Gateway) and the Seagate Dashboard came with the Seagate Expansion Drive I use for system backups on this computer. You know about Get Windows 10.

tomos:
^ thanks Arizona

(and thanks wraith for asking the questions :up:)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version