ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

What's living in your taskbar notification area right now?

<< < (12/17) > >>

Tuxman:

So, from top-left to bottom-right:

[*]Windows' hardware removal.  ;D
[*]AdiIRC
[*]Bluetooth *
[*]7 Taskbar Tweaker
[*]Adguard (with a connection issue yet to be solved)
[*]The ac'tivAid AHK script collection
[*]cFosSpeed
[*]FARR
[*]The Synaptics Touchpad driver *
[*]CommitMonitor
[*]TortoiseHg *
[*]ArsClip
[*]KeePass
[*]Listary
[*]Tixati
[*]AMD Catalyst *
[*]Some Intel driver *
[*]Dexpot
[*]Cloudfogger
[*]Some Logitech driver *
[*]Unchecky
[*]qBitTorrent
[*]eMule beba
[*]Litecoin Core
[*]Rainlendar
[*]OneDrive
[*]ShareX
[*]The Bat!
[*]Dropbox
[*]The usual Windows symbols[/list]

* Good thing I answered this thread. Reminded me to get rid of those automatically added notification symbols.

Curt:
[*]7 Taskbar Tweaker
[/list]
-Tuxman (August 14, 2015, 06:48 PM)
--- End quote ---

so I *guess* you already had it installed when you upgraded to Win 10, Tuxman? So far it has been impossible for me to install 7+ on this "clean" Win 10 of mine: "Support for Win 10 is under development". (Yes, I have donated). Or is there a trick to install it anyway?
 :tellme:

Tuxman:
Yes, a very dirty trick: Download the beta version.  :D

Curt:
-thanks, Tuxman. I am not trying it yet, because the feature I was hoping for, is listed as not yet implemented: When the taskbar is vertical (laptop with widescreen monitor), the mouse's moving distance from everything to everything else is unacceptable long - so to speak - so I want to change the order of certain buttons~areas.

Remembering where we are (What's living in your taskbar notification area right now?), I really am annoyed  that Microsoft on one hand forces me to look at their icons, while at the same time they prevent me from having an equally easy look at the icons from the programs that I have installed. I installed these programs, because I think they are important to me. Get it, Microsoft? No, they didn't. Maybe in a year or so they will have the time to listen?

Arizona Hot:
What's living in your taskbar notification area right now?

As you can see my notifications area is small and managed. If you want to see something big, extensive( and why I use Classic Shell) look at my Start menu below.

SpoilerWhat's living in your taskbar notification area right now?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version