ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

What's living in your taskbar notification area right now?

<< < (10/17) > >>

Josh:

mouser:

Note: some of the apps i'm using i'm just using because i'm too lazy to move to something better, so don't take my choices as my recommendations for best tools.

lanux128:
(see attachment in previous post)
Note: some of the apps i'm using i'm just using because i'm too lazy to move to something better, so don't take my choices as my recommendations for best tools.
-mouser (August 10, 2015, 01:42 AM)
--- End quote ---

mouser, how do you do that in SC? I tried expanding the canvas but the text got cut-off.

mouser:
exactly as you said, i used the expand canvas feature.

usually what i do is like this: i expand the canvas a LOT, more than i will need,
then after i add all the text i want, i crop the image to get rid of the extra space.

x16wda:
Sorry it has taken me so long to reply. I didn't quite know how to answer your various comments and questions to my ugly taskbar / notification area, because right after posting "Reply #31", I installed Stardock Start10, but in my setup it really looks the same as Win 10 (but without the errors), so only a few would ever notice the difference... But it's still not pretty (here on top of a black wallpaper):

With Start10:

(see attachment in previous post)

At the moment my clipboard is Clipdiary from Softvoile.
-Curt (August 09, 2015, 03:30 AM)
--- End quote ---

Curt, this is off topic, but out of curiosity did you use Start8? I have not seen an email about an upgrade from Stardock. Also wondered how you are finding Clipdiary, how long you have been trying it out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version