ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Is there any plan to update to ScreenShot Captor ?

<< < (7/7)

ralfs:
Uplifting.

Hi mouser,

any plans for discussed features?

* customizable toolbars, buttons for more (all) menu entries (my most commonly used functions are'nt available as toolbar buttons)
* customizable hotkeys for menu entries (functions)
Also

* bigger toolbar buttonswhich now can be resized on "More Interface Options" isn't working well for me.
I can only use 16x16 (original) icons because if i use bigger icons, the folder- and file-icons in THUMBNAIL panel on the left are disappearing.
It seems that they are also resized and are now too big for the line with the filename.
Look at screenshots in topic https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=50113.0

mouser:
I'd like to fix the bigger toolbar buttons option first, I'm sorry I lost track of that.. Let me go re-read your description of the problem..

Hilario:
Hello every body.  I need absolutely the autonumbering function in arrows or circle .. I don't mind
The important stuff is to have something "appealing" to mark secuencially important points on a picture.
I think you said you had an idea to show us..
Well, what I hope is I have been so dummy that I havent' found the option but it exist in SC.  :D
Thanks for a so usefull tool!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version