ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Ooh, CarotDAV portable ROCKS!

(1/3) > >>

kyrathaba:
Just discovered this app, CarotDAV. Single interface from which I can access my ftp accounts, Box.com, Google drive, etc., etc. Nice!

http://www.portablefreeware.com/index.php?id=2342

hamradio:
Nice and just a note from the CarotDAV website so everyone knows...

By default, passwords are saved with no encryption. -> In the setting file, there are login IDs and raw passwords. By default, it is not encrypted. If you want to avoid risk, use master password.

--- End quote ---

Deozaan:

By default, passwords are saved with no encryption. -> In the setting file, there are login IDs and raw passwords. By default, it is not encrypted. If you want to avoid risk, use master password.

--- End quote ---
-hamradio (July 17, 2015, 06:54 PM)
--- End quote ---

Weird. The website also says (emphasis added):

Includes automatic file-splitting (e.g. OneDrive's 25 meg file size limit) and doesn't store passwords in plain text. For additional security, a master password can be set.
--- End quote ---

hamradio:

--- End quote ---
-hamradio (July 17, 2015, 06:54 PM)
--- End quote ---

Weird. The website also says (emphasis added):

Includes automatic file-splitting (e.g. OneDrive's 25 meg file size limit) and doesn't store passwords in plain text. For additional security, a master password can be set.
--- End quote ---
-Deozaan (July 17, 2015, 07:50 PM)
--- End quote ---

The portable freeware site says that but I was talking on the main homepage for the program itself.

superboyac:
can i use this to make a carddav server?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version