ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

BUG - .objects listed in file tab

(1/4) > >>

OLLI_S:
Hello,

when I take a screen shot, add some objects and hit {Ctrl}+{S} to save, then I see in the file tab also the .objects file for the saved screen shot.
See attached screen shot ScreenshotCaptor.png.
When I press {F5} then the .objects file dis-appears.

This problem occurs often.
If I adjust 3 screen shots, I see also 3 .objects files.

Greetings

OLLI

mouser:
How strange..
I can't reproduce it here.. Any other clues? Does it happen only when you have a huge number of files in the list, or only when in simple file listing mode, etc.?

Ok i reproduced it in simple file name mode -- except in my case i can see it flash the .object file in the list and then refresh itself to clear it.  That may not happen if there are a ton of files in the list.

Let me see if i can fix.

Meanwhile, can you check if this goes away when you are in thumbnail image panel mode?

OLLI_S:
Hello,

today it also worked (the .objects was shown for just a second and then was removes).
It seems that this problem occurs when I have Screenshot Captor running for several hours and also worked for a longer time with it.

Greetings

OLLI

mouser:
Have you used the new standalone screenshot feature that toggles the screenshot into it's own window? that may be causing some issues like this..

OLLI_S:
Hello,

of cause I used the standalone screenshot feature (very very often).
I also switched very often from standalone screenshot to docked screenshot.

Greetings

OLLI

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version