ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Firefox Nightly Builds : Windows

<< < (4/4)

MilesAhead:
My pleasure!  :)
Let me know how it works out for you!
-dantheman (July 21, 2015, 08:34 AM)
--- End quote ---

For some reason AdBlocker really bogged it down.  I am trying Wise Disk Cleaner.  It is too bad I am addicted to Speed Dilalers.  I end up twisting everything into a pretzel to accommodate them once I like using one.  A pita.  :)

Maybe I'll try a different one.  Super Start really loads slowly on startup.

MilesAhead:
Fast Dial makes one for both chrome and firefox.  So at least it was simple to copy and paste the bookmarks across the Fast Dial folders.  It does not want to load on startup in FF.  I have to hit new tab.  But it seems a bit snappier.  I'll see how long that lasts.  :)

Edit:  Seems to be no advantage over using 32 bit Firefox 39.0.  I'm taking the nightly builds off and using Fast Dial with FF 39.  I figured out how to show the dial on startup.

Deozaan:
Hmm, Firefox Nightly x64 for Windows install folder is 5 days old and already it is loading slowly.  Super Start speed dial is no fast loader.  But it is loading noticeably slower now.  This is really the pits.
-MilesAhead (July 20, 2015, 03:01 PM)
--- End quote ---

Perhaps SpeedyFox will help you out?

MilesAhead:
Hmm, Firefox Nightly x64 for Windows install folder is 5 days old and already it is loading slowly.  Super Start speed dial is no fast loader.  But it is loading noticeably slower now.  This is really the pits.
-MilesAhead (July 20, 2015, 03:01 PM)
--- End quote ---

Perhaps SpeedyFox will help you out?
-Deozaan (July 22, 2015, 12:22 AM)
--- End quote ---

I'll take a look.  Thanks.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version