ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Request: Deepdream frontend.

<< < (4/11) > >>

mouser:
Wow those are nice.. I find those much more appealing than the DeepDream stuff i've seen so far.

Deozaan:
Wow those are nice.. I find those much more appealing than the DeepDream stuff i've seen so far.
-mouser (October 01, 2015, 06:05 PM)
--- End quote ---

I think the DeepDream stuff is basically just repeating the process a bajillion times. This DeepStyle stuff just does the process once.

mouser:
I just read through the DeepStyle paper -- its similar but different -- it's computing separate representations of an image's content features and "style" (a bit handwavey, but correlations in texture and color), and then generating (by optimizing a loss function) a novel of image that comes close to having the "content" of the one image and the "style" of another.

I haven't read the DeepDream papers, but essentially I believe they are using object recognition data to hallucinate/exaggerate features that are "perceived" (by algorithm but not by human cognition) in an image.

kunkel321:
You can make a better one Mouser...  You know you want to...   ;)

mouser:
It's tempting.. this is close to my academic background (neural networks, before the "deep" adjective became the magic sauce that everyone throws into everything to get publicity).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version