ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

DonationCoder Major Upgrades - Progress Report Thread

<< < (29/32) > >>

mouser:
Images are shown in the forum at over 100% size when using... This leads to slightly unfocused images.
-tomos (October 23, 2015, 04:24 AM)
--- End quote ---

Ok i have tried to reproduce and cannot -- I suspect you have your browser set to be zoomed beyond 100%.

tomos:
Images are shown in the forum at over 100% size when using... This leads to slightly unfocused images.
--- End quote ---

Ok i have tried to reproduce and cannot -- I suspect you have your browser set to be zoomed beyond 100%.
-mouser (October 23, 2015, 01:06 PM)
--- End quote ---

Well, I checked with PaleMoon, Firefox and IE (which I never use) and checked zoom as well in all three -- so I dont think it is that --
I wonder if it's something with this laptop :-/ I will check on the desktop over the weekend.

EDIT// anyone else seeing this?

f0dder:
Looks fine here in Firefox, Chrome and IE11.

Is your laptop running in high DPI mode, tomos?

Deozaan:
I'm not seeing it either. I'd check your OS "accessibility" (Ease of Access) settings. Make sure you don't have your settings set to increase the size of everything by default.

tomos:
--- End quote ---

-mouser (October 23, 2015, 01:06 PM)
--- End quote ---

Well, I checked with PaleMoon, Firefox and IE (which I never use) and checked zoom as well in all three -- so I dont think it is that --
I wonder if it's something with this laptop :-/ I will check on the desktop over the weekend.

EDIT// anyone else seeing this?
-tomos (October 23, 2015, 02:57 PM)
--- End quote ---

yeah, very odd -- seems to be only that laptop -- will look into it...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version