ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

DonationCoder Major Upgrades - Progress Report Thread

<< < (14/32) > >>

app103:
I never click any of those links. I have my browser bookmark set to the unread posts page.

KynloStephen66515:
I click everything there except "(Full Text)"...never clicked that one...probably never will...probably wouldn't notice if it wasn't there ^_^

f0dder:
Ok so those of you who use "unread since last visit" -- you click on the text link near your avatar, is that right? (see attachment in previous post)
And not the "UNREAD POSTS" button on the button bar, right (as that one is not "since last visit")?
-mouser (July 26, 2015, 09:47 PM)
--- End quote ---
Yep!

When I go to DC, it's either directly to that URL from a LaunchBarCommander shortcut, or by a notification email, followed by a click on the link-to-the-right-of-avatar-image once I'm done interacting with the posts from the notification email.

Stoic Joker:
And not the "UNREAD POSTS" button on the button bar, right (as that one is not "since last visit")?
-mouser (July 26, 2015, 09:47 PM)
--- End quote ---

There's a button bar?? :D

I've got the 'Show unread posts' link pinned to the Windows taskbar also. I never impose the since last visit limitation because I switch machines frequently (home/work/phone/X??) so I'd rather not risk missing something based on where and what the 'Last Visit' is defined by.

JavaJones:
I use the links to the right of the avatar at top, on every single SMF forum I use. Is there a good reason to remove them? It's a standard feature and while I'm for change if there's clear benefit, it *would* be something I'd have to deal with being different between otherwise very similar environments that I use daily.

- Oshyan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version