ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Documentary film online: THOSE WHO ARE JESUS (2001) - 3 people with god delusion

<< < (2/2)

Deozaan:
I think part of the reason I felt the documentary didn't go anywhere was partially due to the three people it highlighted. There were scenes where each of the people describe their experience and explain why it means what it means. I'm not sure if it was due to the editing of the film or if they actually explained it the way it was presented in the film, but it felt like none of them (especially Rachel) ever got to the point.

Meh... I generally wait for the next version and a few reviews. :P :D-Renegade (June 29, 2015, 01:55 AM)
--- End quote ---

Next version?

AnthraXXX:
Know it's a very old thread but I really need to see the documentary video in any way possible since the links have been removed. The 3rd person in the documentary, Sadat, is my uncle.  :tellme:

Anyone has the video? Couldn't find it anywhere on google.  :(

tomos:
@AnthraXXX, an outside chance might be Renegade (who posts above)
he used always download videos before watching -- you could try sending him a PM

AnthraXXX:
@AnthraXXX, an outside chance might be Renegade (who posts above)
he used always download videos before watching -- you could try sending him a PM
-tomos (April 26, 2017, 05:44 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks, will try. I see he was last active April 22 so he should be able to reply soon!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version