ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

desktop divider / magnetic window border snapper tool - with draggable dividers?

<< < (2/2)

MilesAhead:
OK I think I got it now. AquaGlue only seems to work after windows have been arranged by AquaSnap (not manually or by using WIN+Arrow combinations).
-David.P (June 22, 2015, 10:38 AM)
--- End quote ---

Are you using the free or one of the other versions?

David.P:
Free for the moment.

MilesAhead:
Free for the moment.
-David.P (June 22, 2015, 10:54 AM)
--- End quote ---

Cool. Let me know if you like it.  I have tried it a couple of times over the last year.  But the quirks could have been caused by bugs in one of my programs.  It may deserve another try.  :)

David.P:
Yeah but the AquaGlue feature costs a few bucks if you want to use it permantently.

MilesAhead:
I could not get the installer to complete in ToolWiz TimeFreeze(which is how I test install these days.)

But the portable version worked ok.  I just tried it out for a bit. I haven't gotten into the multiple window sets etc..

What AquaSnap would have most importantly over my MoveIt utility that I use for sizing and positioning stuff on screen, is multi-monitor support.  But for my own use I think I'll end up with MoveIt.  Once I have a Window sized I can just hold down the middle mouse button and press a key 1 - 9 to move the window to that tic tac toe screen position.

It does not do docking per se though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version