ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Nifty FREE Utility to do almost anything to a filename in Windows

<< < (3/5) > >>

Innuendo:
Let me say that DOS is a damned fascinating world.  :Thmbsup:-Giampy (June 19, 2015, 08:09 AM)
--- End quote ---

..so say the people who didn't have to live through it!  ;D

questorfla:
    Sorry I made the link so small  but the program is tiny http://www.1-4a.com/rename/download.htm.
name 14aren?  Not much but if you click the advanced options it had so many different ways to slice/dice/and chop I thought it could be the next GINZU knife for software.

rjbull:
I used to do stupid TSRs if you remember those.-MilesAhead (June 19, 2015, 08:21 AM)
--- End quote ---
I remember RAM-cram as well  :o

questorfla:
Let me say that DOS is a damned fascinating world.  :Thmbsup:-Giampy (June 19, 2015, 08:09 AM)
--- End quote ---

..so say the people who didn't have to live through it!  ;D
-Innuendo (June 20, 2015, 10:32 AM)
--- End quote ---

I lived through it ...and hate to say it... but we are still in it.  :'(  Just like the newest Tesla Roadster there is always a tiny piece of Henry Ford's Model 'A' hidden somewhere inside.  Legacy coding will probably always be lurkng in the corners of every super-program for many years to come ;)

Giampy:
I hope to further develop it for my needs.
-Giampy (June 18, 2015, 06:51 PM)
--- End quote ---
Done! At last I have a direct way to set/unset archive attributes to a group of files.  :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version