ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Wise Care 365 Pro [free]

(1/3) > >>

MilesAhead:
Wise Care 365 Pro free

I haven't used this yet.  But I have used the Wise free Registry Cleaner and Disk Cleaner with good results.  I'm not a believer in real time monitoring stuff unless it is just Shadow redirect of disk writes.

In this one there is no need to register.  Just download and install.  I scanned the installer with MBAM and it came up clean.

TaoPhoenix:

Well, important to know is:
"By giving us your email, you give us permission to send you daily newsletters about Windows, Mac, Android, and/or iPhone & iPad software and apps from SharewareOnSale and our sister website, HungryForApps. You can unsubscribe at any time from the bottom of each email, and once you unsubscribe you will not be added again the next time you download from us. We will not sell your email. If this is not acceptable to you, please leave now."

So for ex in my email system I made a junk email that could catch it, but I could see it could really annoy someone!

MilesAhead:
It may be preferable to just download the free portable tools here:
http://www.wisecleaner.com/download.html

I was impressed with both the Registry Cleaner and Disk Cleaner.
But then those are always free. :)

MilesAhead:
This same software is 100% discounted on this page:
http://www.topsoftbargains.com/product-category/giveaways/

It is the same deal.  One year license without updates or support.  Although if you install some of these with auto update enabled often they will notify you of new modules and install them anyway.  At least mine did today.  ;)

2 days 13 hours and change left to get the deal

Stoic Joker:
Well, important to know is:
"By giving us your email, you give us permission to send you daily newsletters about Windows, Mac, Android, and/or iPhone & iPad software and apps from SharewareOnSale and our sister website, HungryForApps.-TaoPhoenix (June 17, 2015, 08:44 AM)
--- End quote ---

Been there, done that ... It's actually kind of nice. I've been using the Wise Disk Cleaner for a year or so and really like it. I've also grabbed several great finds from the SoS news letter. The HfA one isn't as good...but that's just my non-Android user opinion...others may find it dandy..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version