ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

LastPass alternatives with two-factor authentication? (including premium LP)

<< < (9/12) > >>

cyberdiva:
Isn't the problem that Google won't allow extensions to be added to any Android browser by a third party, so the only way to make logins seamless is for the password program's authors make their own browser with the functionality built in?  At least, that's what I thought from reading Sticky Password's information.
-rjbull (August 25, 2015, 04:17 PM)
--- End quote ---
Perhaps I've misunderstood you, but I thought I should mention that I use LastPass on both the PaleMoon browser for Android and the Dolphin browser for Android.  Dolphin has a LastPass for Dolphin extension.  I'm not sure what PaleMoon does, but I know LP has worked on the Android version of the browser.

Deozaan:
I'm actually starting to use Enigmaze.-wraith808 (August 26, 2015, 09:52 AM)
--- End quote ---

So basically, it's time to go back to using PasswordCard?

4wd:
--- End quote ---

-Deozaan (August 26, 2015, 08:41 PM)
--- End quote ---

That's what I use, eight PasswordCards, same symbol/colour on each but different directions, and for longer passwords I just combine two cards.

After I've entered the passwords a few times I've generally memorised them.

wraith808:
I don't get how you use that for multiple sites?  And you just have to remember where the password is?  I like the Enigmaze idea better with a diary and UV light and you can trace any path, though that is an interesting idea I'd not seen.

40hz:
--- End quote ---

-Deozaan (August 26, 2015, 08:41 PM)
--- End quote ---

Why not? It's still a handy method to employ.

FWIW I use a variation on that methodology for access to my client's servers with their 20+ character admin passwords. Extremely secure - and it gets the job done.

@Wraith - nice find!  That Enigmaze book is pretty cool.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version