ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

LastPass alternatives with two-factor authentication? (including premium LP)

<< < (3/12) > >>

tomos:
Thanks app, xtabber.

Am I the only person in the world who just remembers all of his passwords, instead of trusting any service (be it online or offline) to store it?
-Stephen66515 (June 16, 2015, 01:46 PM)
--- End quote ---
how many :tellme:

MilesAhead:
Am I the only person in the world who just remembers all of his passwords, instead of trusting any service (be it online or offline) to store it?
--- End quote ---

Yes.  :)

rgdot:
--- End quote ---

I remember most if not all too, but in the world needing complex passwords that shouldn't be the way if it discourages you from having passwords like dsae$^TFV11d

KynloStephen66515:
Most of my passwords are pretty complex, I've just always made a point of remembering them (Although I've always been good with remembering things like this...but useless at remembering peoples names/birthdays haha)

wraith808:
--- End quote ---

I used to... but using a password manager has enabled me to have a lot of different passwords rather than just variations on the same few.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version