ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

WildGem 1.1

<< < (2/6) > >>

Twinbee:
Idea: What about a way to disable/hide replace and size the find and the textarea accordingly if all you want to do is build regex in your program for use elsewhere?
--- End quote ---

Nooooo, the special non-regex syntax is the best bit! ;)  Seriously, would you personally find that useful? If so, I'll put it on the todo list!

hamradio:
Idea: What about a way to disable/hide replace and size the find and the textarea accordingly if all you want to do is build regex in your program for use elsewhere?
--- End quote ---

Nooooo, the special non-regex syntax is the best bit! ;)  Seriously, would you personally find that useful? If so, I'll put it on the todo list!
-Twinbee (June 16, 2015, 05:42 PM)
--- End quote ---

I had that idea as a way to help with writing .net regex for use in my own .net programs that I want to validate data in textboxes without having to use the special textbox to validate data since I am not that good at regex as I once was.

Ex. Phone and/or other type of fields...

So up to you as it doesn't have to be in there was merely an idea.

Twinbee:
I'm sure you know, but just in case - you can write in the regex section and completely ignore the 'WildGem syntax' Find section if you wish. But yeah, good to save space if possible.

hamradio:
I'm sure you know, but just in case - you can write in the regex section and completely ignore the 'WildGem syntax' Find section if you wish.
-Twinbee (June 16, 2015, 05:51 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yes, as for the find section I was using the 'WildGem syntax' to help get me the regex I want.

dr_andus:
Twinbee, many thanks for this! I haven't tried it yet but I love the idea and I'm definitely a target user (i.e. regex does my head in :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version