ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

WildGem 1.1

(1/6) > >>

Twinbee:
I originally posted an idea for a new "find and replace" program here. A couple of people liked the idea, so I developed it into a real application.

It takes the good bits from Regex, but makes the syntax simpler in a few ways. The program is great for people who don't want to get into Regex, but who find the usual find/replace feature in many text editors too limiting. More information on its advantages can be found in the link below, or in that thread from earlier.

For those who missed it, or who want a faster, non-glitchy, updated version of that beta edition, download the latest version 1.1 here:

http://www.skytopia.com/software/wildgem (requires .NET 4)

Here's some screenshots:

cranioscopical:
I had no trouble at all when replacing my wife with a compliant blonde.
  :Thmbsup:

Seriously though, nice work!

Twinbee:
Thankies!  8)

Some errr, creative uses of the program I see too  ;)

hamradio:
Idea: What about a way to disable/hide replace and size the find and the textarea accordingly if all you want to do is build regex in your program for use elsewhere?

Target:
Idea: What about a way to disable/hide replace and size the find and the textarea accordingly if all you want to do is build regex in your program for use elsewhere?
-hamradio (June 16, 2015, 05:15 PM)
--- End quote ---

were you experimenting with the program when you wrote this? ;D ;D ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version