ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

My note, task and project mangement web application

<< < (2/2)

Shades:
Privacy is a factor too, but my main gripe is the need for a reliable internet connection. Now I realize that this isn't a problem in big parts of the globe, but in my neck of the woods it is. Even in the capital of Paraguay, where I reside in a well connected, high profile commercial "barrio" connections are unreliable. Out of the city it becomes worse. When running a service in-house at least I know who is to blame.

Granted, having a subscription based service with which you can make money by either running it yourself or selling it to a bigger fish in the pond is a very nice way to monetize a hobby and/or launch a career. Even if you just want to keep doing this as a hobby, kudo's to you for making this. :Thmbsup:

JohnDevel:
Hi Shades, I understand your problem. The idea of an additional self-hosted license is nice. Maybe I'll be offer such a license in the future. But first I have to make the beta release stable :)

Cheers,
John

JohnDevel:
Hello, a new release is online :)

Changelog:
~ dialog/formular layout changes
~ improve sub-task handling
+ additional sorting fields
+ add user invite feature
+ add progress indicator for sub-tasks
~ many bugfixes ;)

Cheers,