ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Batch PDF printing

<< < (4/4)

questorfla:
I guess I am lost too.  Once I install Bullzip, it is just like another regular printer.   If i make the "Bullzip-pdf" my "default printer" I can set any program I want to print as many copies as i want even with quickprint.
As long as you turn off the "open file after printing" option it rolls them off as fast as they can be stored. 

Like Tomos said I guess I don't understand what is needed? :-[

4wd:
From what Contro said in his first post, he doesn't really want batch printing, he wants to print one document specifying page ranges so that each range ends up as a new PDF.

ie. 4 page ranges = 4 PDFs

He wants to do it in one operation, not printing the document 4 times specifying a different range each time.

Contro:
Finally i adopted this way :

Use pdf x-change or similar for the base document. Then insert dragging each by one in the base document.
The more confortable method for me is miniatures. I can drag and drop then any pdf additional document and insert it.

tomos:
Finally i adopted this way :

Use pdf x-change or similar for the base document. Then insert dragging each by one in the base document.
The more confortable method for me is miniatures. I can drag and drop then any pdf additional document and insert it.
-Contro (June 11, 2015, 11:36 PM)
--- End quote ---

do you mean you can merge selected pages from one PDF into another PDF simply by drag-drop?
If so, that sounds very good.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version