ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Non-Windows Software

Android: recommend form-filler/pasword manager, please?

<< < (2/2)

rjbull:
I use KeePassDroid too and I really try to avoid using it because it's such a time-consuming process to get a password out of it.-ayryq (June 05, 2015, 07:42 AM)
--- End quote ---
I know exactly what you mean.  Try Sticky Password, per Innuendo's suggestion.  It can be set up to have a floating window with userID and password fields, and using it is  much less fuss.  However, data is sent via the Android clipboard, which is some level of security breach in itself, more so if you use a clipboard manager like Clipper+.

Innuendo:
What I really wanted was a password keeper that can automatically fill forms.  From that, it seems that's not universally possible owing to restrictions built into the OS.  Sigh.-rjbull (June 07, 2015, 04:16 PM)
--- End quote ---

The floating windows do work pretty well and I seem to remember there being Sticky Password listed in the list of plugins inside Dolphin....

Deozaan:
I recommend LastPass. It's worth the $12/year subscription.

TomD101:
Hello all,
I contributed a short impression about Dashlane in the following thread under General Discussion:
https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=41048
Won't repeat it here, but be aware, that it is NOT answering specific questions. But if works with Android quite well - as far as I put it to use.
Best
Thomas
Berlin, Germany

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version