ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

any screenshot app w magnifying glass zoom effect?

<< < (2/2)

app103:
It would probably look better with a different font, one that looks a bit bolder and clearer. I used Arial 21 bold in my example.

Place the text object over the original text and size the font how you like. Then add the magnifying glass clipart, sizing it to cover your text object. Then use the keyboard shortcut of Alt - to drop it below your text.

mouser:
i need to add this feature to Screenshot Captor.

Curt:
i need to add this feature to Screenshot Captor.-mouser (May 29, 2015, 08:05 PM)
--- End quote ---

I feel as if you took the words right out of my mouth! I promise, if you include this feature, mouser, I will purchase a license for your program...   
yes, I was trying to be funny!  :-[

Personally, I like the idea of a see-through magnifying glass better than the solid type; it makes you see more of what's important: I think the above versions all are hiding too much of the surrounding areas.

see-through:

(click to enlarge to 630 pixels)
any screenshot app w magnifying glass zoom effect?

Ath:
Well, that might be the most work: allow a selection of loupe-shapes to be used, round, rectangle, transparent, left or right side handle, resizable (oops  :-[ that might even discourage mouser to actually implement it, could be refined in a later release ofcourse :up:)

Curt:
I realize this feature easily could become a different project:
- a one feature only photo editor!?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version