ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Community Giveaways

Scrivener at 50% off

<< < (5/5)

40hz:
Probably nobody does that anymore. But old habits die hard.
-40hz (September 14, 2015, 02:40 PM)
--- End quote ---

* wraith808 raises hand
Some people still do.
-wraith808 (September 14, 2015, 02:53 PM)
--- End quote ---

Well there ya go, Iain! I'm not the only one it appears who dates back to when v.42bis 56Kbit fax/modems ruled the earth. (Fidonet + QModem Rule!)

@Wraith - just noticed the Mod 5-block under your handle. Was that always - or is it something more recent? If recent, congrats!

wraith808:
@Wraith - just noticed the Mod 5-block under your handle. Was that always - or is it something more recent? If recent, congrats!
-40hz (September 14, 2015, 04:12 PM)
--- End quote ---

It's just for the Found Deals and Discounts section - I was silly and tried to take over the Shareware Discounts.  Found out that too many providers either want everything said on the board about them in the 'nice' category, had decided that they didn't want to give discounts, or wanted some other kickback.  Or just preferred to ignore me.  :-[

It's a lot more work than it should have to be running the discounts and giveaways.  There are some good eggs out there, but once you've exhausted those, what are you left with?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version