ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > ProcessTamer

Process Tamer and Process Lasso

<< < (3/3)

db90h:
And we could go back and forth all day. It would turn into some sort of hateful stuff. Screw a bunch of hate. I hope Process Tamer is just what the writer was looking for.

robin0479:
Great software !   :-*

conceptualclarity:
I know the recommendations. A few weeks ago I got so appalled with my old XP's performance that I decided to go ahead and run Process Lasso and Process Tamer together. I don't notice any harm from it, and I don't perceive things have gotten any worse from the change.

Most of the lines on the Tamer menu still aren't functioning for me. I wanted to get into Configure in order to make it an Autorun program, but Configure still won't work for me.

Pakazio:
Happy New Year everyone!!! :)

For anyone interested i just found that Process Lasso PRO is given away only for today 02/01/2014! here!. However it needs to be installed the same day that the offer exists in order to activate.

db90h:
Oh no, not this. I hate this not because of 'competition', but because I can't be friends with a competitor. And mouser is a great person and friend.

Process Lasso is what it is. Maintained frequently, come a long way. Lots of time and energy has went into it. Lots of functions. I've made Process Lasso my sole purpose in life for 10 years. Lasso is written in C++, so is as lightweight as anything.

Mouser's Process Tamer is more narrowly focused, as he said. Better system tray notifications.

Lasso is designed in a way such that running Tamer (or similar software) along side it will not impede it's functionality, at least with default settings. I can't say the same is true for other software.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version