ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

The Best List of Free Windows Security Software on the Web

<< < (2/2)

Curt:
I live in a 5th floor apt. Not sure if that might make a difference.
-IainB (May 09, 2015, 11:06 AM)
--- End quote ---
Could be a height problem alright - works fine here on the third floor.-tomos (May 09, 2015, 04:07 PM)
--- End quote ---
I live in a one-story house, so I can't do much damage throwing something out the window.-cyberdiva (May 10, 2015, 11:47 AM)
--- End quote ---

oh, I just knew I could count on you guys to brighten up my day  :-* Thank you!  :up:

I started having that problem with Gizmo's Freeware a couple years back. -Vurbal (May 10, 2015, 12:37 PM)
--- End quote ---

so did I. But I assumed it was because of my many addons for Firefox, so instead I subscribed to their email, and automated the use of Internet Explorer. But now I am on a new old computer, so I forgot.

I wonder if anyone has ever pointed this out to them.
-Vurbal (May 10, 2015, 12:37 PM)
--- End quote ---

I don't think anyone has; the Contact-page has no contact, only adverts.

Vurbal:
I started having that problem with Gizmo's Freeware a couple years back. -Vurbal (May 10, 2015, 12:37 PM)
--- End quote ---

so did I. But I assumed it was because of my many addons for Firefox, so instead I subscribed to their email, and automated the use of Internet Explorer. But now I am on a new old computer, so I forgot.-Curt (May 10, 2015, 05:37 PM)
--- End quote ---

Funny you should say that. I came to the same conclusion. I actually tried disabling them 1 at a time back then, but didn't figure it was worth actually uninstalling anything over. Apparently I was right, since it wouldn't have fixed the problem anyway.

I wonder if anyone has ever pointed this out to them.
-Vurbal (May 10, 2015, 12:37 PM)
--- End quote ---

I don't think anyone has; the Contact-page has no contact, only adverts.

--- End quote ---

So you're saying we should report that first?  :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version