ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Interesting Links

<< < (13/14) > >>

Deozaan:
Alice is still pretty pixallated for me.

I Like the hi-depth,realism of 3D Studio Max, & Lightwave, Bryce
-thunder7 (September 23, 2006, 09:33 PM)
--- End quote ---

From my understanding, Alice isn't the modeling program. You still use 3DS Max or Bryce or Lightwave to make the models, then you put them in Alice and make them do stuff. Or something.

thunder7:
like a game engine?

Deozaan:
like a game engine?-thunder7 (September 25, 2006, 04:31 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yes, but Alice 2.0 isn't really made for designing games with much complexity. Alice seems primarily for telling stories, with the allowance of using a Virtual Reality Headset (VRH) to orient the camera, but has some programming aspects so that it will react to keyboard controls and mouse clicks, etc. So technically you could make a game in it, but again, it's not designed to make the next Final Fantasy or Grand Theft Auto.

app103:
YES.COM
http://yes.com/
This is what's starting to play on radio.
Right Now!. :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup:
-thunder7 (August 03, 2006, 01:48 PM)
--- End quote ---

I just took a look at the list there and I think I am out of touch. I have never heard of any of those songs.

And I am not sure if this is a bad thing or not.   :huh:

I have been spending most of my music listening time either at Delicious Agony or Pandora and those songs don't come up in the playlists.

thunder7:
lol, that is ok I mostly listen to the music my friends have made which is not copyrighted, and a lot of my old CD's. However I saw this link thought someone out ther could use it.

98% of my bookmarks are because I think some else could use them

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version