ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Interesting Links

<< < (9/14) > >>

Rover:
Googlewatch is seriously over-paranoid IMO. Pretty biased "reporting" from what I've seen. Google has its problems, but they're still an amazingly "decent" company considering their size, income, etc.

Reading "Wikipieda Watch" the same goes for that. They may both be raising valid points but my god they do it in a "tin foil hat" kind of way. :P

- Oshyan
-JavaJones (August 06, 2006, 01:23 PM)
--- End quote ---

Agreed 100%.     

66 meters  :-[

Note: "tin foil hat" is a local reference to someone who believes in bizare conspiracy theories, like the CIA using general population mind control and alien spacecraft as the original source for computers.

thunder7:
My family and I went school shopping last Sunday.
I figured out right about then my pain killer ( Percocets & Oxycotton ) I take for my sever back pain have completely stopped working. I sat in the car all day so my family could do there shopping.

Usually when I get like this all I really can do is sit and not move around , less pain. Which means not a lot of sleep and I end up Power Surfing!.
Cause I GET EXTREMLY B-O-R-E-D

I do not ask for anyones pity, there are many other's far worse off than myself!!.
Those of you that do pray I ask you pray I can get the meds for my back I need and get my hands fixed (sever carpal tunnel) that I may draw free hand again.
That my girlfriend that helps me may find a lot better job, closer to home.
That we gain $$$$ so we may help other's as well as ourselves.

Thank you
Paul Pannell
thunder7

Oh by the way I have "a few" links I am sending Mouser :D As soon as I fill up a notepad,... again :Thmbsup:

JoTo:
thunder, drunkwalk make me really laugh! 56 meters!
Yodeladiüh! Come on Baby over here!

Thanks!

JoTo:
Oh, and by the way...
A chinese maxim says:
Dont burn a firework all at the same time!

So i think, getting your links in handy portions is better than getting a whole list at once.

Keep going please, but piece by piece!
Thx. again
JoTo

thunder7:
I found a pretty cool site the other night.
zabasearch
http://www.zabasearch.com/
People finder :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version