ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Feature Request: SC to freeze the on-screen display prior to clipping an image.

<< < (2/2)

mouser:
Nothing to be embarrassed about.  Another possibility is that if you haven't used SC in a long time, but you've been doing other things, windows may unload it from memory even if it's running in the system tray.  So in some cases this could mean that there is a slight delay between hitting the PrtScr button and having SC actually trigger the capture.  Maybe that's what happened before.

IainB:
Nothing to be embarrassed about.  Another possibility is that if you haven't used SC in a long time, but you've been doing other things, windows may unload it from memory even if it's running in the system tray.  So in some cases this could mean that there is a slight delay between hitting the PrtScr button and having SC actually trigger the capture.  Maybe that's what happened before.
-mouser (May 11, 2015, 10:51 AM)
--- End quote ---

That's possible. SC is a really useful tool, and I sometimes leave it running in the background, ready for when I might need it. It's still there when my laptop goes to sleep/hibernate, and when it awakes from those states. I shall be more aware of this possibility now, and monitor things more closely.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version