ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

Frameless.exe: program usage syntax

(1/5) > >>

jo17000:
Hi everybody
Even after reading posts about the syntax to apply to have Frameless open fullscreen, or with coordonates, ...
I still can't write correctly the parameters I wish... Yes, it is some kind of shame... as this seem so simple.
So please forgive my question, and if someone could explain it to me just like to his (her) grandpa (who I am)
it would be great.
Usually, when there is some parameters... they are meant to be written ar the end of the target line in the properties of the shortcut to the programm, in windows.
I DID try with quotes, without quotes... nothing is working ! Always errors syntax : ARGUMENT... Array...
Are those parameters aplyable only for a single picture (file) ?
In my mind, it was rather for the programm itself, to tell him how to manage the file...
I do like the spirit of this programm, but I'm not aprogrammer (!), no computing studies... and it's a real shame for me not to be able to manage simple things !
So... please help !
JO

Ath:
What have you tried so far, that didn't work? (examples please)

Deozaan:
And please let us know which program you're talking about.

EDIT: I think he's talking about Frameless.

Website here: http://skwire.dcmembers.com/wb/pages/software/frameless.php

Maybe this will help:

The command needs to be all on the same line:

--- ---"C:\Documents and Settings\Pilgrim\My Documents\Received Files\Frameless\Frameless.exe" "C:\Documents and Settings\Pilgrim\My Documents\Received Files\001_screenshot_1.jpg" 100 100-skwire (May 19, 2011, 07:32 AM)
--- End quote ---

jo17000:
Well... as usually (not often and not enough obviously) I opened the properties of the shortcut to the programm Frameless,
and modified the line "target", adding the parameters I wish, as described in the Help, like : fullscreen=yes.
My syntax is like that :
C:\Portable\Frameless\Frameless.exe fullscreen=yes
With quotes or not, it doesn't work here under my fingers ;-)
Thanks for your attention.

jo17000:
And please let us know which program you're talking about.

EDIT: I think he's talking about Frameless.

Website here: http://skwire.dcmembers.com/wb/pages/software/frameless.php

Maybe this will help:

The command needs to be all on the same line:

--- ---"C:\Documents and Settings\Pilgrim\My Documents\Received Files\Frameless\Frameless.exe" "C:\Documents and Settings\Pilgrim\My Documents\Received Files\001_screenshot_1.jpg" 100 100-skwire (May 19, 2011, 07:32 AM)
--- End quote ---
-Deozaan (May 07, 2015, 04:06 PM)
--- End quote ---
Yes, it's about Frameless, I realized that my question could be about any programm...
Thank you for the command you show.
It seems to be about the parameters for only one file, but I am trying to give good parameters to the programm itself, to open whatever file with always the same parameters... for each file opened.
Hoping to be clear enough, I thank you for helping.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version