ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

Frameless.exe: program usage syntax

<< < (4/5) > >>

skwire:
Okay, that's good.  Now, create a shortcut and add the parameters, one at a time, starting with the path to the Flower.png file.  If the path has spaces, make sure to use double-quotes around the entire path.  Try to avoid copy/pasting as it can introduce stray characters such as tabs, carriage returns, and linefeeds.

jo17000:
Okay, that's good.  Now, create a shortcut and add the parameters, one at a time, starting with the path to the Flower.png file.  If the path has spaces, make sure to use double-quotes around the entire path.  Try to avoid copy/pasting as it can introduce stray characters such as tabs, carriage returns, and linefeeds.
-skwire (May 10, 2015, 08:40 AM)
--- End quote ---
This is where I needed a deeper help...
But I think I understood !
After having added the path to my image on the frameless shortcut, I have to dble-click the shortcut and NOT drop the image on the shortcut ! (what I did before) Waooo !
So far, I can open my image this way... I have now to try all those parameters !
(at least, one is working : duration=hh:mm:ss  :P )
I don't know how you did... but you managed me to find the solution almost by my way. That's teaching !
Thank you for the help and for your nice programm !
Jo

skwire:
But I think I understood !
After having added the path to my image on the frameless shortcut, I have to dble-click the shortcut and NOT drop the image on the shortcut !-jo17000 (May 10, 2015, 08:58 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yep, you understand it perfectly now.   :Thmbsup:

Thank you for the help and for your nice programm !-jo17000 (May 10, 2015, 08:58 AM)
--- End quote ---

You're very welcome.  I'm glad we were able to figure it out.   :)

Ath:
I have to dble-click the shortcut and NOT drop the image on the shortcut ! (what I did before) Waooo !
-jo17000 (May 10, 2015, 08:58 AM)
--- End quote ---
I didn't see that one coming :o you never talked about drag&drop of an image file in this thread...

jo17000:
I have to dble-click the shortcut and NOT drop the image on the shortcut ! (what I did before) Waooo !
-jo17000 (May 10, 2015, 08:58 AM)
--- End quote ---
I didn't see that one coming :o you never talked about drag&drop of an image file in this thread...
-Ath (May 10, 2015, 11:08 AM)
--- End quote ---
That's true, but this is the main use of this programm (except if you want to use some parameters) isn't it ?  :tellme:
If you want to use it "right of the box", well, drag and drop is the only way... It's not an editor that you open first (to browse or edit your pictures).
It was obvious for me to use Frameless the same way with or without parameters... I was wrong  :D
Thanks to all.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version