ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Technology moving anxiety...

<< < (2/3) > >>

app103:
Yes - it's like, "Oh, wait... I'm going to be without an Internet connection for **HOW LONG**???"
-Renegade (May 04, 2015, 10:35 AM)
--- End quote ---

I would not be without internet for more than 24 hours, even if I had no internet, as long as I have a laptop and know where in my neighborhood has free wifi. ;)

Renegade:
Yes - it's like, "Oh, wait... I'm going to be without an Internet connection for **HOW LONG**???" -Renegade (May 04, 2015, 10:35 AM)
--- End quote ---

rather ironic considering what you just wrote here ;D ;D ;D
-Target (May 04, 2015, 04:26 PM)
--- End quote ---

Heh! True. For me, I don't need to be "connected" when I'm out of the house. It's just at home that I used the Internet. My phone is for occasional calls and that's about it. Unless I take it outside (when I'm at home) for a smoke instead of my tablet, then it's news and "Dice Wars". :)

Stoic Joker:
Unless I take it outside (when I'm at home) for a smoke instead of my tablet, then it's news and "Dice Wars".
-Renegade (May 04, 2015, 08:39 PM)
--- End quote ---

While for the most part I stick with my now 0 nicotine eCig, I do still occasionally (at the end of ruff days...) sneak out for one of the wife's cigarettes. At which point the absolute last thing I want to even see is anything electronic...unless we're about to play how high will this MF'er bounce.. :D

cranioscopical:
While for the most part I stick with my now 0 nicotine eCig, I do still occasionally (at the end of ruff days...) sneak out for one of the wife's cigarettes. At which point the absolute last thing I want to even see is anything electronic...unless we're about to play how high will this MF'er bounce.. :D
-Stoic Joker (May 05, 2015, 06:51 AM)
--- End quote ---
Pardon me for saying so but I think you may have the wrong idea. Aren't your wife's cigarettes meant to get you high, not elevate the device?

Stoic Joker:
-Stoic Joker (May 05, 2015, 06:51 AM)
--- End quote ---
Pardon me for saying so but I think you may have the wrong idea. Aren't your wife's cigarettes meant to get you high, not elevate the device?-cranioscopical (May 05, 2015, 07:06 AM)
--- End quote ---

Indeed ... Which is precisely why I don't want to be bothered with any electronics while I'm...mellowing.. ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version