ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

sharepoint question

<< < (2/8) > >>

kalos:
what you mean wiki page in sharepoint?

In my sharepoint, it lists files and folders (directories basically), it doesn't create html webpages afaik

how can I list url shortcuts instead of actual files and folders?

x16wda:
What version of Sharepoint is it?

kalos:

kalos:
anyone please?

it's not about sharepoint, it's basically about how to upload in a website a file that goes to a linked file basically!

IainB:
Not sure if this will be of any use, but I recall from implementing a Sharepoint site for a client several years back that, if the Sharepoint site is within an Intranet, then it is possible to view the files as being on a mapped drive in the network attaching to that Intranet - assuming you have the access rights.
This was handy for fast loading of files up into the Sharepoint system. I think it also worked the other way too - for downloading files from the Sharepoint to a local PC on the network.
Not sure whether this would work the same across the Internet to a Cloud-based Sharepoint site, though I would presume that, if it was all part of a virtual Intranet, then it should work the same.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version