ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > DC Gamer Club

Umbra

<< < (2/2)

phitsc:
Interesting analysis wraith808.

My reasons for backing goes along the lines of: Wow! The demo looks amazing! Even if they should fail to complete/deliver the game, they deserve the money for trying.

wraith808:
Interesting analysis wraith808.

My reasons for backing goes along the lines of: Wow! The demo looks amazing! Even if they should fail to complete/deliver the game, they deserve the money for trying.
-phitsc (June 09, 2015, 11:28 AM)
--- End quote ---

And that's a difference in approaches.  I assess risks and decide if I want to waste the money.  Because no matter what Kickstarter says, there's always a very real risk.  And I've seen before where the demo looked amazing and almost complete... and the item delivers years late, or never delivers.  Not because someone is trying to rip you off (which is where most people go with that), but because they didn't do the due diligence and assessment.  So I've started narrowing my pledges based on doing that myself.  And if they get it out, it's not like (in most cases) you can't just buy it at a premium for waiting (sometimes for no premium).  So that becomes part of the equation also, for me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version