ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

Clipboard Help and Spell - New Name?

<< < (4/6) > >>

panzer:
CHS - Clipboard History Savant

rgdot:
Clipboards Here Stay  :P

MilesAhead:
Cash Heuristic Software.   The heuristic is to maximize efficiency.  If you don't pay, nothing happens.  Nearly zero CPU usage.  :)

xtabber:
I think the word "Help" is confusing in the name.  "Helper" would be an improvement, but "History" would be much better, IMO.

My suggestion would be "Clipboard History+Spellchecker" which would provide a good description of what the program does and why someone would want it.

"Clipboard History+Spell" would be nearly as informative and a little shorter.

exjoburger:
I think the word "Help" is confusing in the name.  "Helper" would be an improvement, but "History" would be much better, IMO.

My suggestion would be "Clipboard History+Spellchecker" which would provide a good description of what the program does and why someone would want it.

"Clipboard History+Spell" would be nearly as informative and a little shorter.

-xtabber (September 25, 2015, 09:35 AM)
--- End quote ---

Good suggestion, imo. I use the program very occasionally, and the Clipboard Help part throws me off until I have a look at its main page on DC and remember what it is for.
Then again, being a serial downloader of freeware, I'm often at a loss when looking at older downloads, so I've started to keep a text file with the same name as the download (well, name and version)  containing the original url and description,  plus checksums if they were provided. Any memory aid helps...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version