ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Motion Jpeg (.mjpeg) player or convert to mpg?

<< < (5/5)

nudone:
when i converted the file using the mplayer method i stated above - the converted file played back at a reasonable frame rate if you use 6 as the frame rate number.

if you aren't getting a realistic playback speed after that then it must be that the media player i'm using seems to understand better than the one you are using.

i've still no solution for the audio other than trying to understand the commands that mplayer can use for conversions.

Sarin Samuel:
Digital Media Converter is  a free video converter software that converts every type of media file. No adware, and completely virus free.  Supports almost any file format and it is a fast converter. It also does batch conversion and perfectly keeps your audio and video in sync.

Curt:
Sarin Samuel, will you please tell how you're connected to deskshare.com? You have posted thrice, and all three post are recommending deskshare programs, and deskshare programs only. Please don't get this wrong; you are allowed to recommend your own programs, but you ought to be straight with us and tell if it's your creation, or how you're affiliated.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version