ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

5 Insane Devices for Monitoring Your Kids

<< < (2/2)

Innuendo:
Now a suspicious person with a conspiracy-oriented outlook might wonder how many of these products are sending copies of all that data (and more) back to the manufacturers who can correlate all that juicy data to real people located at real home addresses due to warranty registrations and online ordering.

MilesAhead:
Now a suspicious person with a conspiracy-oriented outlook might wonder how many of these products are sending copies of all that data (and more) back to the manufacturers who can correlate all that juicy data to real people located at real home addresses due to warranty registrations and online ordering.
-Innuendo (April 18, 2015, 11:29 AM)
--- End quote ---

Even in the 1950s I knew the TV watched me as much a I watched it.  Every time I got a perfect picture on the rabbit ears as soon as I set down it went haywire.  Only when I got cable could I watch TV without jumping up every few seconds.

Unfortunately I think many would check off the Privacy Policy Agreement that says the guvmint can access all this data if a beer would be sent into the Living Room every time you uttered the phrase "while you are up!" in a clearly audible fashion.  There's freedom and then there is convenience.  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version