ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

Doing an append to the clipboard

(1/3) > >>

superticker:
How can I keep appending stuff to the clipboard in v1.08.01 of Clipboard Help+Spell?  Is there a hotkey or something that let's me do this?

Thanks in advance.

mouser:
its one of the features that has been requested a lot - a merge functionality.. doesn't exist yet.. i'll see if i cant add it in the next week.. how would people like this functionality to work?

superticker:
its one of the features that has been requested a lot - a merge functionality.. doesn't exist yet.... how would people like this functionality to work?
-mouser (June 17, 2006, 11:20 PM)
--- End quote ---
Please add a hotkey sequence to append the selected text to the current highlighted clip in Clipboard Help+Spell.  Honestly, I can't think of any other way to do this.  I suppose you could include a check box to add a line break (e.g. "\n" or arbitrary character string) between each appended segment.  In practice, the accumulated text will likely need to be edited anyway.

Please don't make this feature too complicated.  Simpler is beautiful.

jgpaiva:
I WANT THIS! :D
I'd like a way to just select several clips in the main window, and join them together, separated by some character. I think it'd be easier than adding another hotkey.

mouser:
ok so one option is to merge with some separator string between them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version