ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Mini-Reviews by Members

Keepass Password Safe mini-review

<< < (5/11) > >>

Josh:
And I thank you all for your donations :) Expect a mini-review of roboform coming soon, possibly tonight, and a new screencast of roboform, keepass, and findandrunrobot coming soon. FARR Will probably be my next, then keepass, then roboform. I figure farr will come since there is an entire forum to it and a mini-review isnt really needed. Keepass is next since I just did the MR, and then roboform will have both done.

If you all have apps you want screencasted, let me know. I am more than happy to help. If you are writing a review, or a mini-review, let me know and I will work it out to get you a screencast to go along with it.

Josh:
Just wanted to get this out to the masses.

Soon, I will have a screencast of KeePass up. I am just waiting on a certain someone to help me finish this up :) So, stay tuned!

jdd:
Another Backup Plugin (ABP) is a plugin for the KeePass password manager. ABP automatically copies the initially-opened password database to one or more backup files, so that the passwords can be recovered in case of loss.
--- End quote ---

I was wondering if anyone uses this or knows how to write an AKH to start the program using the command line arguments as described at http://home.hvc.rr.com/billrubin/HelpABP/.

I'd like to have it automatically backup to this location C:\Documents and Settings\jdd\My Documents\My KeePass Database Backup  but I can't seem to get the script right.

Josh:
shoot, you dont need AHK for that, just run a dos batch file that does

copy "MyKeePassDB.kdb" "c:\documents and settings\jdd\my documents\My Keepass Database Backup\MyKeePassDB.kdb"

jdd:
I appreciate the suggestion but this is not what I had in mind and does not take advantage of the plug in which is designed is to open the backed up database on startup and save it on close.  I was hoping to conjure an AHK script that would run the exectubale utilizing the plugin dll.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version