ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

mapping_data_source::init error: file not found

(1/3) > >>

Contro:
mapping_data_source::init error: file not found

I recently received the above error during the execution of a simple bat file that goes well until now.
The sytem is w7-64.
Don't happen in my portatil with the same system.
So....
The first problem i have is that the console window dissapear very quick . The above message appear twice in the console. And another message i can't read.

My bat is :
@echo off
taskkill.exe /im ditto.exe /f
START Y:\Dittoprg64\Ditto.exe

The target with this bat is close ditto and open again.

I have tried information in web but i am not able to process the information.

Best Regards

f0dder:
First of all, try running the batch file from a cmd.exe shell, or insert a "pause" statement at the end - that way, the console window won't disappear when the batch file is done executing.

Second, "taskkill /f"? Really? I wouldn't be surprised if Ditto (whatever that is) complains when you start it again, since that command is basically giving the program a headshot. Your headshot has probably caused corruption in some data file it uses.

Contro:
Done :

These are the messages :

[— ] mapping_data_source::init error: file not found
O:\Mis documentos en 0\SCRIPTING\ReOpenDitto>taskkill.exe /im ditto.exe /£
[—] mapping_data_source:: init error: file not found
Correcto:   se   terminó   el  proceso   "Ditto.exe"  con   PID 9976-
O:\Mis documentos en OSSCRIPTINGNReOpenDitto>START Y:\Dittoprg64\Ditto.exe
O:\Mis documentos en 0\SCRIPTING\ReOpenDitto>pause
Presione una tecla para continuar ...

f0dder:
Right, so that happens before you even kill Ditto... seems fishy. Google results for mapping_data_source::init are obscure, with some Java hits (goosechase) and some russian stuff that talks about agnitum firewall - but also has good advice.

Something related to cmd.exe might be messed up on your machine - try running "sfc /scannow" from a cmd.exe started with administrative privileges. This starts Windows' System File Checker integrity check, which can sometimes repair problems.

Contro:
Thanks f0dder. I assume is a strange case, I even try translate the russian but only understand a bit...
I will do the sfc /scannow

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version