ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

TopmostToggle 2.0.1.0

<< < (3/3)

MilesAhead:
TopmostToggle 1.9.1.0 Added exclusion for Browse for Folder/SaveAs/Open dialogs to avoid conflict with PastePath.

It should still work with dialog based apps that have #32770 window class, unless the caption starts with Save/Browse/Open .. which should be unlikely.

MilesAhead:
TopmostToggle 1.9.2.0 Removed all but system windows such as Task Tray, Start Menu etc. from exclusion list. PastePath shared the same hotkey. To resolve the conflict I changed the PastePath hotkey to Control Winkey Right Click.

Now you can set an Explorer Windows as Topmost if you wish.
Note that while an Explorer Window is topmost, that's the only Explorer Window that PastePath will copy to clipboard even if you give another Explorer Window the keyboard focus. It's just how the window detection works.

MilesAhead:
TopmostToggle 2.0.0.0  Since there seems to be a demand for quick and dirty window kill, I added the function to TopmostToggle 2.  Control Shift Right Click on Active Window kills it with no confirmation dialog.  Only the Desktop, Tray, and Start Menu windows are excluded.

Also since the Check For Updates function was hard coded to FavesSoft it has been removed. Just browse to the home page using Visit Hotkey Page command and look at the version number.  I'll be updating the number rather than posting the file size for updated zip files.

Link in first post updated.

Note: I haven't had a hung window to try the kill on yet.  If it does nothing to a non responsive window please let me know.

MilesAhead:
TopmostToggle 2.0.1.0  Set title match mode for greater accuracy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version