ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Hosting with Bluehost for $3.50/mo + a free year of Learnable

(1/2) > >>

app103:
If you sign up for hosting with Bluehost before June 30, 2015, through the special link on this page, you'll get hosting for $3.50 per month, plus Bluehost will send you a voucher good for 1 free year of Learnable.

http://www.sitepoint.com/learn-better-show-easier-thanks-bluehost-learnable/

DISCLOSURE: I work for SitePoint/Learnable but they have not compensated nor encouraged me in any way, to make this post.

KynloStephen66515:
Just FYI, There is no affiliate link on that page which would make the deal happen  :tellme:

*edit*  There is a link to BlueHost on that page, but it isn't an affiliate link...just a normal one, which does show the $3.50/Month price, so...Maybe the learnable thing is hidden elsewhere...or I am blind *shrugs*

;D

app103:
There is an affiliate link mentioning Learnable, that leads to a co-branded landing page, with mention of the free year of Learnable:

Deozaan:
I don't see that blue bar. Or at least not with the learnable membership link in it.

I think Stephen was saying that there is no special affiliate link on the Learnable site. It just links directly to Bluehost.com. No affiliate link is used so that Bluehost will show the Learnable offer.

KynloStephen66515:
I don't see that blue bar. Or at least not with the learnable membership link in it.
 (see attachment in previous post)
I think Stephen was saying that there is no special affiliate link on the Learnable site. It just links directly to Bluehost.com. No affiliate link is used so that Bluehost will show the Learnable offer.
-Deozaan (March 28, 2015, 05:05 PM)
--- End quote ---

Exactly that Deo.  I see the price as $3.50/month which just seems to be a normal discount available as a completely separate entity to Learnable.  I see NO reference to Learnable on the site...was expecting a link like... www.bluehost.com/learnable but tiz not to be.

Obviously only pointing this out so those who want this offer can actually find it  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version