ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

pretty-software.com does the same as Find and Run Robot and it is really free ;D

<< < (3/3)

KynloStephen66515:
I still say spam:

Date Registered:   March 25, 2015, 12:14:23 AM
Last Active:   March 25, 2015, 12:22:46 AM

He registered, posted this, then left...typical of a spammer.

wraith808:
I still say spam:

-Stephen66515 (March 26, 2015, 09:07 AM)
--- End quote ---

The reason that I wouldn't have a knee jerk reaction in the other direction of spam is the fact that there are countless others who have done the same thing- most of them just say your software sucks!  Or why is this so hard?  And never come back.  Though the way in which it is posed is a bit rude, it still is good for rumination.

KynloStephen66515:
I still say spam:

-Stephen66515 (March 26, 2015, 09:07 AM)
--- End quote ---

The reason that I wouldn't have a knee jerk reaction in the other direction of spam is the fact that there are countless others who have done the same thing- most of them just say your software sucks!  Or why is this so hard?  And never come back.  Though the way in which it is posed is a bit rude, it still is good for rumination.
-wraith808 (March 26, 2015, 09:50 AM)
--- End quote ---

I think that's why mouser has decided to leave it here tbh, in one way, if it is spam...oh well...it gives everybody a chance to weigh in and defend DC...which they have done here ^_^

Either way, I still say spam...or angry person...or the dev of pretty-software needs fresh users and thought he could lure some from here (Apologies if the pretty-software dev had nothing to do with this!)  ;D

Renegade:
I think that's why mouser has decided to leave it here tbh, in one way, if it is spam...oh well...it gives everybody a chance to weigh in and defend DC...which they have done here ^_^
-Stephen66515 (March 26, 2015, 09:57 AM)
--- End quote ---

Please don't misconstrue my post as a defense of DC. It was not intended as such. It was a statement on the state of software ethics in 2005 vs 2015.

I'm not sure if you took my post into consideration for that statement, so please forgive me if I've been presumptuous. That wasn't my intent.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version