ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

The 2015 10th Anniversary DonationCoder.com Fundraiser Cheer for Victory Thread!

<< < (11/19) > >>

anandcoral:
To clarify -- I cannot afford (mentally or monetarily) to take on work at those kinds of rates :)
The idea I was proposing was like a raffle, so that if many people donate, only one would win a prize of having their custom app created.
But i think the main problem with this is pretty real -- that  very few people would care about or have need for this "prize".
-mouser (April 01, 2015, 02:39 PM)
--- End quote ---

I was thinking of offering some specific required features in my already released NANY apps against some donation. But this is year end time in our country and I am too tied up with my project works, so I can not promise. If I get offer, and I find time, I will try to help DC here.

Regards,

Anand

mouser:
$7,822 raised so far from 442 donors.. 15 thermometer sections achieved and we just entered the "green" zone, which means cody is starting to get dressed to do his victory dance.

mouser:
We passed the $8,000 mark with 2 of 6 green segments achieved.  470 donors!

Deozaan:
Woohoo!  Goooooo thermometer, go!

mouser:
We just past the $9k line with donations from 530 individuals!!
Two weeks left -- Cody has on his dancing hat -- I think we're going to make it!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version