ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

The 2015 10th Anniversary DonationCoder.com Fundraiser Cheer for Victory Thread!

<< < (8/19) > >>

mouser:
I was trying to think of some ways we might get some attention for the fundraiser..

What about having a random drawing for any donor/supportingmember to win some something special like a SMALL custom app designed to their specifications -- up to say 20-40 hours of dev time?  I'd be volunteering to do the coding.. Could be an Android app, Desktop App, Web App..  So folks would enter by submitting their idea -- and only those I thought I could do within 40 hours would qualify -- which will eliminate a fair amount of entries I'm sure.

Not sure it's worth the effort if most people don't have a (qualifying) idea they want coded.. In other words most potential donors may not be attracted to the idea, so maybe it's a stupid idea.

JavaJones:
I'll donate $50 right now for the chance to get my Yelp bookmarks thing coded. ;)

- Oshyan

mouser:
A huge thanks to ghacks for writing up the fundraiser: here.
And to Gizmo's (TechSupportAlert) for writing up the fundraiser: here.

We are honored to have the support and encouragement of these two wonderful software sites.

mouser:
8 segments and we just passed $4,000 mark with 216 donations  :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup:

Ath:
What happened??? I've been away for a few hours and the $5000 mark is passed :-* :-* :-*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version